Thursday, June 30, 2016

Nashville Ukulele Society Group Page on Facebook

Hello Nashukers and other ukulele enthusiasts. When we first created a Facebook page for the Nashukes we didn't know what we were doing and so we ended up with two different pages. The first page was set up as a fan page for the Nashukes. Later we created a Group page. The Group page turned out to be the place where everyone was hanging out and chatting and sharing information. The first page had become a quiet and oft forgotten landing pad for folks looking for the Nashville Ukulele Society. That page has recently been deleted. Find the Nashukes Group Page on Facebook HERE.

4 comments:

Phụ Nữ Việt Nam said...

I am very thankful for your information about the ukulele . I want to buy dan ukulele go vap , where to buy? Thanks Ad

Nhạc Cụ Việt Thanh said...


I prefer to your information of your website, and I will tracking your website website pro
dia diem ban dan ukulele gia re
ukulele

Nhạc Cụ Việt Thanh said...


I am a person who loves music and wants to learn more about music, and I like sharing about your site,
I will be interested and will often come back to your blog more and will comment on the blog. give you more. thank you
roland rp501

Phụ Nữ Việt Nam said...

Hi love the information on your site, and I care about your blog, I will often go back to the page and update more information. Casio cdp 130